Duty of Care - Enhances corporate reputation in
preserving corporate IPR
Interruptions to business processes can result from major natural disasters
such as tornados, floods, and fires, or from man-made disasters such as terrorist
attack. The most frequent disruptions are less sensational - equipment failures,
theft, or employee sabotage.
Have you asked yourself any of the following questions?
1. What would happen if your business went down for one day or one
2. Can you quantify the business cost?
3. Have you identified what your critical business processes are?
4. Are there any business continuity plans in place and who knows about
5. Has your organization developed business continuity planning methods?
How can your group assess risk exposure,
implement the required procedures and policies to mitigate risk and track
mi2g has developed the comprehensive Contingency Capability
Radar™ (CCR), an
ISO 17799 based platform, containing tools and templates to assess and graphically
display risk exposure of the entire enterprise. Organizations will be able
to mitigate their risk exposure and track business continuity capability
in the event of disruptive challenges.