The Creative Spark of Immortal Innovation
London, UK - 11th May 2009, 09:50 GMT
Dear ATCA Open & Philanthropia Friends
[Please note that the views presented by individual contributors
are not necessarily representative of the views of ATCA, which is neutral.
ATCA conducts collective Socratic dialogue on global opportunities and threats.]
1. What is the Tao of Innovation?
2. Good-morrow to Golden Morning! Good-morrow to world's delight! Come to bless thy life's beginning, that hath made my own so bright! -T Hood
3. Case for Innovation: Not sure whether things will get better if we start to change; but surely we must change if they are to get any better!
4. What links creative destruction to innovation? Forcing organisations at any moment to sacrifice what they are for what they can become! Wow!
5. What kills innovation? The standard reply from President / CEO down, 'We have always done it this way!' If so, well, 'It's probably wrong!'
6. Humans grow by experience if they meet life honestly and courageously! If their premise for existence is denial, how can character be built?
7. Innovation is based on constant new learning and unlearning! However, it's impossible to learn new things when we think we already know all!
8. In crisis, there's opportunity + danger! Innovators can inherit the Earth, while the know-it-alls die trapped in a world that doesn't exist!
9. Innovation can't be premised on adopting a way of life that existed 100 years ago! As the world changes fast, we must innovate in lock-step!
10. In The Great Unwind innovation is no longer optional, it's a necessity! Those who don't like to change are going to be rendered irrelevant!
11. Innovation comes from courageous creativity, a deep recognition that change is not a problem, it alone is eternal, perpetual and immortal!
12. It is not strong Corporates, NGOs and Govs that will survive The Great Unwind, nor most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change!
13. Genesis of Innovation: First problem is not to learn, but to unlearn! This begins with listening, absorbing what others want, and loving it!
14. As The Great Unwind propels us towards an era based on non-linear thinking + sustainability, we are moving towards a Golden Age! No choice!
15. Global Reset has synchronicity, severity, speed + scale that are historically unprecedented, result is a shift in collective consciousness!
16. In the Credit Crunch, there's much to look forward to, manifest as a change in priorities + values, as long as we continue to come together!
17. The most intelligent is the ONE who witnesses ALL without judgement! The entire world is ONE family! Holistic Quantum Relativity: http://ow.ly/69So
We apologise for any errors or omissions on our part. We welcome your thoughts, observations and views. To reflect further on this, please respond within Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn's ATCA Open and related discussion platform of HQR.
Should you wish to connect directly with real time Twitter feeds, please click as appropriate:
. ATCA Open
. mi2g Intelligence Unit
. Open HQR
. DK Matai