Top 10 Agenda 0.2 Shows Shift in Consciousness
The World Twitter Roundtable #G140
London, UK - 13th May 2009, 11:59 GMT
Dear ATCA Open & Philanthropia Friends
[Please note that the views presented by individual contributors
are not necessarily representative of the views of ATCA, which is neutral.
ATCA conducts collective Socratic dialogue on global opportunities and threats.]
Thank you for the excellent feedback and votes you are providing to create the Top 10 Agenda for The World Twitter Roundtable #G140 via mi2g.net, ATCA 5000, The Philanthropia, HQR, @G140 and key social media channels: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Agenda 0.2 is showing a clear shift in collective Consciousness and Priorities in 2009 in comparison to the tail end of 2008. Amazing how you have totally flipped the agenda! What was priority 10 for Presidents, Chairmen and CEOs has become priority 1 for you. What was not even a priority for them is now priority number 2 for you!
As many Presidents, Chairmen and CEOs begin to think seriously about Twitter and its implications on their global business plan and strategy, we are conscious that The World Twitter Roundtable #G140 has a big role to play in raising our collective consciousness and to bring about innovation in the socio-economic-political agenda for the world's key decision makers.
Your cutting edge feedback from 'the coal face' is helping us to prioritise the Top 10 Agenda of Global Risks and Opportunities based on your immediate needs and concerns. Wonderful, please continue, we are extremely grateful!
Based on your input so far, the original agenda has been redesigned and the latest version @G140 follows:
Top 10 Agenda 0.2: The World Twitter Roundtable #G140
[Note: Original Rank = ( ); New Item = *]
1. Ethics, Ego*, Psychology of More*, Incentives*, Crowd Behaviour* (10)
2. Jobs*/Employment*, Innovation*, Real Work*, Demographic Skews and Resource Shortages; (6)
3. Financial systems and Systemic Risk, Regulation* and Rating*, Derivatives* and Off-Balance-Sheet*, Long Term Wealth*, False Optimism*; (8)
4. Pandemics, Health*, Happiness* and Wellbeing*; (7)
5. Radical Poverty, Wealth Redistribution*, and Microfinance; (2)
6. Energy and Geo-Politics, Clean Energy*; (3)
7. Climate Chaos and the Environment, Regulation* and Taxation*; (1)
8. Sustainability*, Longevity* and Advanced Technologies: (5)
i. Biotechnology including Genetics*, GMO*, GEO* repercussions;
ii. Informatics including Social Media and Web 3.0;
v. Artificial Intelligence;
9. Organised Crime & Extremism; (4)
10. Transhumanism; (9)
Our organisations, mi2g.net, ATCA Open, The Philanthropia, HQR and @G140 remain at your disposal.
The original message published on 12th May 2009 follows:
As many Presidents, Chairmen and CEOs begin to think seriously about Twitter and its implications on their global business plan and strategy, we are being requested to host a World Twitter Roundtable @G140!
We wonder if you have specific areas of interest that you would like us to consider! What would the ideal agenda look like from a government, corporate and NGO perspective?
How would you suggest we address the following Top 10 Global Risks and Opportunities within The World Twitter Roundtable @G140:
Original Top 10 Agenda 0.1: The World Twitter Roundtable #G140
1. Climate chaos and the environment;
2. Radical poverty and microfinance;
3. Geo-politics and energy;
4. Organised crime & extremism;
5. Advanced technologies -- bio, info, nano, robo & AI;
6. Demographic skews and resource shortages;
8. Financial systems and systemic risk;
9. Transhumanism; and
We apologise for any errors or omissions on our part. We welcome your thoughts, observations and views. To reflect further on this, please respond within Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn's ATCA Open and related discussion platform of HQR.
Should you wish to connect directly with real time Twitter feeds, please click as appropriate:
. ATCA Open
. mi2g Intelligence Unit
. Open HQR
. DK Matai