TRANS-HUMANISM'S BRAVE NEW WORLD 2020: What's Next As Q-BRAIN Singularity Looms + 4.75 Billion Humans + 50 Billion Devices Inter-Connect?
London, UK - 14th March 2016, 15:05 GMT
1. As science fiction becomes reality -- enabled by the fast approaching Q-BRAIN singularity and the simultaneous 24/7 connectivity of 4.75 billion people on the planet and 50 billion devices by 2020 -- expect truth and transparency to spark an unprecedented series of revolutions in this Brave New World!
Trans-Humanism Brave New World
2. What's the Q-BRAIN Singularity about? Quantum-Blockchain-Recursion-Artificial-Intelligence-Nano (Q-BRAIN) smart technologies manifesting almost simultaneously in the space-time continuum to bring men and machines together in a trans-humanist hybrid formulation where man becomes part machine and machine becomes part man and lies, damned lies and statistics can't hide the truth, as transparency rules even to the detriment of maintaining personal and state secrets, safety and security.
3. As an example, what's Quantum Computing going to do amongst many new applications? Challenge vast swaths of existing cryptography -- designed to keep secrets and to enable secure payments and online banking etc -- whilst pioneering a completely new way of computing, garnering novel intelligence, finding new materials, faster solutions and revolutionary cures by intuitively understanding Big-Data and approaching it in radically different new ways.
4. As an example, what's Blockchain going to do amongst many new applications? Turn the banking, investment and asset trading world upside down where each and every transaction is going to be truthfully and transparently visible on public nodes and existing Too-Big-To-Fail (TBTF) banks, some considered Systemically Important Financial Institutions (SIFIs), are going to have response times like dinosaurs and will simply die out if they don't adapt to this fast approaching brave new world by 2020.
5. However, the issue here is even bigger and even more complex than the Quantum-Blockchain-Recursion-Artificial-Intelligence-Nano (Q-BRAIN) smart technologies Singularity, which is a colossal acceleration in its own right.
6. The brave new world by 2020 is also about the simultaneous presence of 4.75 billion humans and 50 billion 24/7 connected devices, many of which will be artificially intelligent, participating interactively in this fast approaching Q-BRAIN Singularity.
7. With 50 billion connected devices by 2020, we are envisioning more than 5 devices per human being on the planet, and more than 10 devices per connected human being on the planet.
8. What about the collective consciousness of such a large sea of humanity and their united and purposeful intelligent contributions in smaller pockets in so many advanced fields of human endeavour? When before in history has this happened? Never before!
9. It is no longer material where you are and you are going to be able to control your smart home, your smart car and other complex equipment, your smart banking and trading system remotely. Almost every limitation enforced by the space-time continuum and gravity will be challenged forever. The brave new world, when science fiction becomes reality, is a world where truth and transparency rule and economic, social and technological revolutions are happening anytime and anywhere, faster than one can blink the eye.
10. As this unprecedented experiment of the trilateral star constellation accelerates forward swiftly, and geography becomes history in the twinkle of an eye, we invite you to consider, what does humanity look and feel like in the 2020 brave new world of the fast approaching Q-BRAIN Singularity, 4.75 billion strong collective intelligence and human consciousness, and 50 billion 24/7 connected devices many with artificial intelligence? What are the implications for safety and security, as well as privacy? What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of this brave new world of trans-humanism? Do you wish to hazard a guess? We are keen to listen and to learn from you!
Source: QiLabs.net 1. Funding Form 2. Involvement Form 3. iQ:Ei Club
What are your thoughts, observations and views? We are keen to listen and to learn.
D K Matai
ATCA: The Asymmetric Threats
Contingency Alliance is a philanthropic expert initiative founded
in 2001 to resolve complex global challenges through collective
Socratic dialogue and joint executive action to build a wisdom
based global economy. Adhering to the doctrine of non-violence,
ATCA addresses asymmetric threats and social opportunities arising
from climate chaos and the environment; radical poverty and microfinance;
geo-politics and energy; organised crime & extremism; advanced
technologies -- bio, info, nano, robo & AI; demographic skews
and resource shortages; pandemics; financial systems and systemic
risk; as well as transhumanism and ethics. Present membership
of ATCA is by invitation only and has over 5,000 distinguished
members from over 120 countries: including 1,000 Parliamentarians;
1,500 Chairmen and CEOs of corporations; 1,000 Heads of NGOs;
750 Directors at Academic Centres of Excellence; 500 Inventors
and Original thinkers; as well as 250 Editors-in-Chief of major
The Philanthropia, founded in 2005, brings together over
1,000 leading individual and private philanthropists, family offices,
foundations, private banks, non-governmental organisations and
specialist advisors to address complex global challenges such
as countering climate chaos, reducing radical poverty and developing
global leadership for the younger generation through the appliance
of science and technology, leveraging acumen and finance, as well
as encouraging collaboration with a strong commitment to ethics.
Philanthropia emphasises multi-faith spiritual values: introspection,
healthy living and ecology. Philanthropia Targets: Countering
climate chaos and carbon neutrality; Eliminating radical poverty
-- through micro-credit schemes, empowerment of women and more
responsible capitalism; Leadership for the Younger Generation;
and Corporate and social responsibility.